It begins with an in-person meeting.
Tell our experienced recruiters about your skills, interests and goals – what you’ve liked about the places you’ve worked and what you want in your next position. Helping you find the job you want is our top priority.
We’re here to help you find quality jobs with quality employers.
Stivers can help you:
- Improve your resume and prepare for interviews
- Understand what employers are looking for
- Increase your chances of getting hired
- Build your skills and gain experience
Ready to find your next opportunity? Start here.
Office Jobs & Admin Clerical Jobs:
- Accounting Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Call Center Representative
- Copy Clerk
- Customer Service Representative
- Data Entry Clerk
- Executive Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Insurance Clerk
- Legal Secretary
- Office Manager
- …and more!
- Human Resource Generalist
- Project Management
- Mortgage/Banking Professional
- Graphic Design
- Technical Support
- Marketing Specialist
- Facilities Specialist
- …and more!
Work one day, one week or months at a time on temporary assignments. This allows great flexibility for students, part-time workers and those reentering the workforce.
Try before you commit. This allows you to make sure a position is a good fit for you before committing to a permanent relationship.
As one of the most experienced staffing firms in the country, Stivers works with a variety of companies seeking full-time immediate employees. Never a fee to you.